Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pan Mee adventure.

Yesterday Hardo Joe was kind and sweet enough to pay wun and me a visit at UCSI.(or maybe he was more interested in stg else..like..Foos?) nah just kiddin =P Where was i?Oh yeah.So mr joe came all the way from monASS(as he puts it) to UCSI and the 3 of us plus mien lim and leonard went for an adventure...to find...PAN MEE. Ok it was my idea i admit but it wasnt entirely my fault we got lost and had to pass thru 2 tolls and hunted the whole of cheras for THAT pan mee shop..erm okay not really the whole of cheras but..u get wat i mean. [sorry mien lim!!hahaah!] But hey..it was worth it right? =P So anyway after getting lost and rounding about the unknown roads of cheras we finally found THE shop that sells 15..yes 15.styles of pan mee..If not u think why i so semangat wan hunt for pan mee in cheras?! -.- I actually found out abt this shop from another blogger, smashpOp.Check this blog out..its pretty interesting ;)



We ordered 5 types of pan mee and shared them among us.On the most left is some fish thingy pan mee...the least fav.The only one left over haha.


I think this was the assam thingy..



Seaweed and fishcake pan mee


And i think this is the sambal pan mee.Nice.



Dessert time!! Left : leonard's ice kacang ; right : mien lim's mango tadpole ice.lol


Wun's nata de coco ice






My soursop ice!



and last but not least, joe's odd(and horny) looking Fruit ice.haha.

Oh yea..when the food came only i realized...that in kl,pan mee is actually mee hoon ke -.-" I thought it was the normal klang pan mee but oh well doesnt matter la..still tastes good.My personal fav was the ham choi pan mee.How ironic considering i dun even eat ham choi.Another thing i realized...we took so many pics of the food..without the eaters. -.-""

After the meal..went back to ucsi..this time din get lost hahah.and joe,wun and i foos-ed and joe tapau-ed us girls.nvm..he shud thank us for giving him a good training =P Then it was time for him to chao,and we were kinda stuck a while cos he had to find a way to get to ktm..anyway,finally found a taxi and wun and i headed back to the hostel.And even after our long tiring day..we were so semangat-ed to go to gym.actually i wasnt reli semangat-ed..i nearly thought of cancelling the plan but she was ady downstairs waiting =P good thing too.I cud enjoy my dinner after 30 mins of torturing myself on the gym bike.

Had my first lab work today..chemistry.Thank God i din get kicked out for not having my lab coat and stuff haha.oh man only one lab report to do and its stuck at the back of my head d.Imagine all the lab reports im gonna have in time to come -.- and java programming..i am so gonna rejoice when this sem is over.Then i can say byebye to java and calculus. oh and my bio teacher too.

Thats it for now...have fun people! =)



No comments: