Monday, August 6, 2007

Ah.Sorry for the overdue post heh.Besides,my hp batt died on me and i only brought back the usb cable which happens to be pointless cos i cant even on my phone and ive
to wait til tmr to get the remaining pics so.yeah.okok ive got a bad habit of not charging my phone..its just one of those things i cant seem to bother doing until i really have to -.-
anyway,we finally moved into our new unit at angkasa condo and i am definitely not missing the hostel.Feels sooo much nicer to have ur own toilet,own kitchen,own FRIDGE.Anyway,we cleaned up the place on monday night and shifted our stuffs on tuesday...It was a torture,a BIG torture to carry all my bags and stuffs all the way from the hostel to the condo...crazeee.My shoulder and hands were aching after that..i think it was worse than weightlifting-.- Okay so anyway,we went to Times square on tues afternoon to get our oh-so-lovely baskin robbins and all..walked and shopped and came back in the evening...then shifted our stuffs and went to giant to get our food for the 'house warming' party later that night(nearly midnight actually-.-)..So yeahh it was a LONG and TIRING day.I really wondered how jaclyn tahan with TWO hours of sleep the night before-.-
I actually spent RM31++ on 31st for baskin robbins. Crazzeee.Ah stupid baskin robbins why does it have to taste so good.

Erm..just felt like taking a picture of the old pudu jail while passing by it =p


Woah.ganas.


Happy happy me =p Oh thats leonard's hand with the receipt showing how much we spent-.-


The two extra scoops i got for myself..couldnt resist.Too many flavours ish.lol.Anyway,this is strawberry and Sunset serbet..I like these two flavours alot!:) yummyy.


LOTS of nail polish.


Joe sern said this looked like me!*whips joe*


Okay,here's a peek into our condo unit =)

The Hall


The nightview


The doorway


Girls' Room


Erm..our very cute mattresses =p


Leonard/Ping shen's room...and their even CUTER mattresses hahah


Kitchen


Okay we seriously had a feast that night.Stuffed ourselves kaokao -.-
And we had steamboat...not quite the traditional way ;)

Ah yes.We used THIS to cook steamboat =D Did i mention that us girls dont know a thing abt cooking?Its all the guys' speciality rofl.



Food.


Erm..i did mention we had a feast. HAha.but we din finish it also lah..lol.still got alot in the freezer now.lol



Bon Appetit!




Excited kid.


Hungry hungry us



After makan,we had a lil suprise for ping shen...bought a cake for him earlier for his belated birthday..

Coffee chilled cheese.. Still got sumore in the fridge.want some? :P

I love the purplish effect!!hahah!


In the dark..


Samuel,ping shen,me,jaclyn,wun


Oh then we realised that it shud be ping shen holding the cake so i passed it to him-.-"




Then it was..DESSERT TIME!muahaha


Part I : Rum raisin,caramel,jamaican almond fudge




Part II : Grand Slam and cotton candy woOt



Erm..we finished all this by the next afternoon.Yeahhh. Ha.ha.ha.


Say "AHHhhhh" =p


I said "ehh come all do syok sendiri pose!" but i ended up doing alone -.- lol.


Macam advertisement pose for baskin robbins saje


Okay thats it for the housewarming thing.
On a random note..I saw this vehicle carrying a horse on the way back from uni that day..


Yeah i know.Cant reli see the horse...oh well =p

okay,time to retire.Its 1.08am in the morning and my finals is next week.I shud be studying-.- Adious!

No comments: