Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Breathe.

So..here I am. FINALLY done with another semester of exams,assgmts,reports,etc etc. *Breathes HUGE sigh of relief*. Feels good. :) Of course it doesn't last for long haha.(in ucsi it never does.) Will be starting my co-op(internship) in Cold Storage, subang parade next month onwards..6 yes SIX days a week *cries.* Sigh. Anyway,those subang ppl(haha) come find me for lunch la k in case i become social outcast or stg and start having lunches alone. haha. Actually I was supposed to work at a bakery in Giant (thought i can do some baking d next time cheh) but suddenly got an offer there..though i have to say..i'm quite pleased. haha. Cold Storage def is a better working environ than Giant anyway -.- Have no idea what im suppose to do or what awaits me but..guess i'll leave that to His hands and enjoy my holidays for now :) So anyway, yesterday after our paper, Hsio,wun,jac and I went to midvalley(where else LOL) for dinner..ended up at Chilli's..and I cabut-ed before that to get Hsio's cake and pressie(see, the habit of disappearing everytime was useful after all :P) and i took forever cos i couldnt decide what to get LOL.sheesh my indecisiveness annoys me at times. anyway, finally made it to chilli's(got lost a LITTLE on the way but..nvm.) and the gurls' punya food oso come d haha. and they camwhored while waiting for me

Ganas betul this girl.


The food:



Jac,wun and I cooked up a surprise plan for hsio since we wont be around during her actual bday..So while she went out to 'rejuvenate', we got the waiters to prepare the cake..the good thing abt Chilli's:their singing waiters and free brownie for the birthday gurl.haha! Oh and this manager there was hilarious. So friendly til Hsio can dare demand for discount..3 times? :P


Cute cake. I know.

Birthday Girl.
HH/Detective's Daughter/C-Gurl :P, 21 d!Start behaving yourself :P LoL. Anyway, Glad u had fun! Though only knew you this semester but you're one of those ppl I click with well and can act bodoh with HAHA. Gonna miss all the crazy laughters and jokes..go aus sumore la go hahah :P Thanks for being a great friend and company ;) Wishing you all the best now and the days and months and years to come! (got tissue box beside you not?)



After makan, what else? camwhoring time lah.

We laughed ourselves silly over this pic.wun's head poking out of nowhere lol.



My fav pic. We all looked super happy :)


Phew. today's been some tiring day.Went all over KL..ok not really but..anyway,went to lowyat and sg wang to get stuffs and i ended up spending til i nearly broke -.- so ironic how i spend on so much things for my lappy when i dun even take care of it properly haha. oh i love lrt btw. SO SO SO much better than ktm. Anyways,im staying back in cheras till tomorrow for the internet. yeah yeah so desperate for internet right. at home oso got tv ni wat.

No comments: