Friday, June 15, 2007

Update.

Okay since nerdopussnackern requested me to update my blog, fulfill his command i shall :P:P
Seriously these days,i dun think i can find any word to describe how time passes me by anymore.Heck, "time flies" or zooms by or watever is an understatement.
(i wonder wat i'll do if i had hiro nakamura's powers =P)
Back in college, it was more than fast enough for me but at uni, time seems to have pecut-ed even more..weeks by weeks just fly by,and its like..coming back home once a week(not to mention the amount of time at home) doesnt seem long anymore..its already been 1 1/2 months since i started uni and well,thank God,ive fitted in pretty well..things have been pretty good for me..im enjoying the freedom of living outside..though,i MISS HOME COOKING.Mom never cooks on weekends..too busy.and on fridays when i come back,its ady late so...aih.I shud have appreciated home cooking more last time >< i miss home cooked TURNIPS especially T.T anybody wanna cook for me? =D ok im sidetracking-.- erm..so..yeah,life at uni is pretty good..i find myself having the drive to study for quizzes/tests not at the last min but to make sure im reli prepared for it..which is quite er..amazing i guess for a procastinator like me..but seriously i think it is by His grace..i believe that sumhow,His strength drives me on.Not to mention i brought myself to study a few chapters of my oh-so-lovely java already.Haha.on my own,i dun think i cud have ever done that.Well,i hope that by His grace,I will continue to keep up the good work,that in the end,His name might be glorified.Amen? :)

Yesterday, wun,me,leonard,ping shen,kah hong and samuel went to lowyat and times square to get some stuffs..and it turns out that its actually pretty near to UCSI..i think the total travelling time is abt 45 mins max..Went to times square first and watched Fantastic 4:rise of the silver surfer.I gotta say..this movie did impress me..Imo,definitely waaaay better than the first one..the storyline actually was just ok..but the special effects were cool!Or maybe im just biased cos i just love those earth-gonna-be-destroyed kinda effects(think day after tmr/deep impact/etc) Hm. i wonder why.Anywayy..to sum it up,its a movie worth watching ;) and my tix oni cost 6 bucks wahaha.no Mcflurry this time tho and this time nobody checked =.=
Then,we went to lowyat..i got myself a mouse for the laptop and on the way back,i passed by the pudu jail..for the first time! Yeah i was like SHEEP IN THE BIG CITY. so the kampung. wat to do..my parents seldom go to KL for makan or shopping etc..oh well,wun and i agreed that we Must! go back there again after finals.woohoo~
Oh yeah.i wanted to take pics but in the end din take so..yeah.be thankful u wont drown in pictures today.

As for today, i actually went thru the whole day(from morning to 8.10pm) surviving on two fruits ONLY. watermelon and the orange honeydew thingy. since i woke up til i had dinner that was the only two things i ate.Amazing-.- actually not really morning la since i woke up at 11.30 anyway -.- then can say i actually din have time to eat also la til i got home..due to cf,classes,and all the travelling..suprisingly,i wasnt really starving or anythg..til i was buying dinner.Ah how i wish my tummy was this 'kuai' everyday.

Ok.Blog updated.Still got bio to study but..i guess i'll take a break for today =)
Take care people.Jesus luvs you

No comments: