Sunday, June 8, 2008

The fact is.

The fact is..
I put on a mask at times. How I smile with my lips even when my heart is not smiling just to assure or make others think i'm alright and all seems fine.
How I include 'laughs' in my conversations to somehow hide what i really feel inside. Some sense it,most don't. I guess i'm starting to master the skill of hiding emotions.
Maybe that's why i just prefer to be alone at times.when i can just completely be myself and let go and not care abt what others think or see.
only He knows and sees those inner struggles,those confusions, those feelings i go through.the only One who i know no matter what i did or will do,will still always accept and love me without question. The only One whom i guess,i can truly be transparent with.

why so confusing.life is simple but we humans make it complicated.

ah nevermind. i don't even understand myself at times.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Life is indeed made complicated by us humans. But thank God He's there to make it simplify our thoughts and all. Hang in there coussie. I hope you'll see the end of your tunnel real soon. Take care.

Anne said...

thanks matt :) I will prevail.With Him by my side,and great friends(and coussies hehe) i will :) u take care too!