Wednesday, June 11, 2008

yummy.

I got myself a new pair of shoes! :D

Some of u faithful readers might rmbr my famous rm30 nike shoes i got from psr mlm last year that caused my feet to bleed and all lol.Well it wasnt really the shoes fault oso lah hehe. Anyway,those shoes have served me quite well for the past one year,though nowdays if i step in on a puddle of water,i can feel my socks getting quite moist -.- so ,got myself another pair..where else? psr mlm lah HAHA. (dont say i cheapskate k.tak sanggup ku belanja 200 on a real pair-.-) I like this pair..more suitable for sports,with much thicker soles also..this time no more rm30.Rm 45 d lah.upgrade d lah. -.-


Anyway, today was cooking day for us girls for the first time hee. We each prepare something.Wun did pasta(fuyoh!) ,jac did potato salad(fuhweet!), callista did dessert (woot!) and i prepared..WATERMELON (FUYOHHH Clap clap!!) HAHAH.


Preperation


The products:

Yummy pasta with sausages

Jac's hidden talent uncovered!! HEHE.


see my watermelon.nice right nice right.thank you :P


Callista's super duper yummy dessert. Vanilla sundae + love letters + muffin = YUMMYLICIOUS.
Jac,wun and I were like "MMmmmm soooo nice" the whole time LOL. seriously,so simple combination but damn nice. Next time if i craving for BR,i just go make this lah better-.-



Ah kla i shall end here. I'm feeling better lately..the past week has just been quite(or very-.-) a bumpy ride with uni stress and other stuffs taking its toll on me. But i will see the light. He will carry me through. Must have faith. :)
God bless!

No comments: