Sunday, July 13, 2008

Eight is the number.

Tagged again by the PRO TAGGER:Matt!! HAHA.

8 things I'm passionate about:(not just things la,i'll include anythg la k)
1. God. to be honest,at times the passion does die down but no matter what,He deserves to be in this spot.and i want Him to be.
2. food?lol
3. movies.oh yea.
4. music
5. online-ing? LOL

8 things I say too often: (in no particular order)
1. "HAHAH"
2. "huh?"
3. "I learn something new today!"
4. "oh crap."
5. "SERIOUS?!"
6. "OHHH."
7. "dont know laaa!"
8. "ohmigosh"

8 books I read recently:
1. Bible
2. reader's digest can consider la
3. waste mgmt notes HAHA
4. newspaper?-.-
5.no more dy LOL

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
Hmm.i have like a certain playlist for certain periods of time that i'll hear a gazillion times.for now,its:
1. Any David Archuleta songs.yes im proud to say i STILL love this guy to pieces and am officially his fan for life so his songs will always be on my playlist. BAHAH. XD
Others in my current play-it-a-million-times list:
2. Say it again - marie digby
3. Love song - sara bareilles
4. Im yours - Jason Mraz
5. Take a bow - rihanna
6. No Air - jordin sparks ft chris brown
7. realize - colbie calliat
8. seasons of love - Rent broadway


8 things I learnt for the past year:
1. God is faithful.always,in every season,on the hill or deep in the valley.His love never fails.
2. People can be very confusing and misleading.
3. Things and feelings can change so quickly and easily.
4. Its not easy and takes alot of courage to address certain people abt certain things.not easy at all.
5. Some sacrifices are worth making.even if it goes unnoticed/unappreciated at times.
6. Sometimes i need to go through bumpy roads and rough times to grow and be reminded of how much i need Him.
7. You can learn new things if ure given the opportunity and be willing to grab hold of it.
8. Ive also learnt that..many things and people wont stay the same and be with you always.thats a fact of life,we all have different lives to lead and have to go separate ways one day.Some will remain,but very few.

I learnt alot of stuffs la this year how?i add to the list k. LOL.
9.I learnt that msn is being super emo today
10. I learnt that its possible to pay RM30 for a trip to Indah water and alam flora
11. I learnt that im gonna be procastinating another day for my updates on this week.oh well. :P

and..i also learnt its movie time now :)
nitez!

No comments: