Tuesday, July 1, 2008

thank You.

Yesterday was a terrible day for me.Yet,in another way,it was a good one. Yes,i had a major breakdown,yes i cried like nobody's business when i was alone but towards the end of the day..a voice told me,called out to me with that familiar assurance that 'I am here'. In times like yesterday, I always block and push everyone out,even God. But somehow,He never fails to pierce through my hardened heart. And now i realize that it was times like yesterday that made me realize all the more how much i need Him.How I need to learn to let go and let Him take hold of the driver's wheel. It was times like yesterday that made me spend more time pouring out my heart to Him and learning to trust in His strength and not my own. It was times like yesterday when i realize that are truly people,as few as there may be, who truly cares for you and wants to help carry this burden with you. It was times like yesterday that i realize..I have an amazing God.who's always there.even when my hope is failing and all i want to do is just walk away and forget everything,He calls me back and patiently waits with open arms for me to return. Thank You.just..thank You so much.

Your mercy found me,
Upon the broken road,
And lifted me beyond my failing,
Into Your glory,
My sin and shame dissolved,
And now forever Yours I’ll stand.

In love never to end,
To call You more than Lord,
Glorious friend.

So I throw my life upon all that You are,
‘Cause I know You gave it all for me,
And when all else fades,
My soul will dance with You,
Where the love lasts forever.

And forever I will sing,
Lord forever I will sing,
Of how You gave Your life away,
Just to save me, Lord You saved me.

With You, where the love lasts forever.

No comments: