Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back from the dead?

HELLO.
LoL.
So yeah..by jac's demand..(haha) Here i am back blogging.Last time im the one always asking her to blog now terbalik pula -.-
So yeah..extremely,ridiculously short holidays holidays are here.(3rd Sept class commencing..oh how i just love ucsi..)
Another semester over..its just gosh.crazy really how fast time flies.i mean like,what on earth?!Its already end of august?! Im starting my 2nd sem of my 2nd year in less than 2 weeks and 2 months later going for my work attachment.wow.
Anyway..haha.I remember before entering this semester being like..half reluctant,half excited abt what awaits me..seeing its the 2nd year..well i guess..alot of stuff has gone on.big and small but its like i cant really recall very major stuffs now.Either Im getting old or my life's pretty much boring HAHA.but in terms of my studies..its been..haha.lets just say now that i totally get what many ppl said to me before abt the 2nd year of university.Now,i can tell that to my juniors :P Though in terms of assignments,i think that my SAM assgmts were still the craziest kinds ive encountered to date in my studying life.I mean at least in uni i've never stayed up the whole night before to finish up my assmgts haha. This sem's finals was..lol sad to say..the worst finals I've ever had in UCSI i think HAHA.yeah seriously i think it is.I was just reeally procastinating ALOT during the "study" week and unlike all the previous semesters,this sem was like FOUR heavy-weight subjects that requires ALOT of studying not to mention that TWO papers in a day thing -.- so i was just so NOT prepared and yeah i had some breakdowns during those last minute moments as well(im just really fragile at times :P) and haha! you should have seen how us 4 girls were during the last night before the last 2 papers lol.jac took a nap at 2/3 stg and woke up an hour later,cal slept at 3+ and woke up at 5+,wun slept at 1+ and woke up at 4+,and i went to bed at abt 5 and woke up at 8+. ahaha.oh boy. this are the kinda memories i will definitely recall when im a working woman and recall my studying days.
So right now..im just chilling.Enjoying and soaking in the short but sweet freedom from all the craziness of university until it all starts all over again soon. Tomorrow's gonna be a pretty interesting and exciting day.Jac will be coming down to klang(she loves klang HAHA :P) for Cal's birthday party and with wun,we're gonna catch Wall E at aeon and shop for Cal's pressie and off to her party at night..talking abt which its a hawaiian theme party but im still kinda clueless abt my 'costume'.anyone wanna sponsor me coconut shells? HAHAH.
so anyway woot.i'll have something to blog about after tomorrow? LOL.
K lah.suppose to be short but as usual i ended up rambling away lol.
Oh and yes.Thanks so much everyone who kept me in prayer,who comforted me with words of encouragement and timely verses..you know who you are. =)
goodnight everyone and have a good weekend =D

One last thing:
Despite the ups and downs,despite all my weaknesses and failures, He was still with me.and He still is. Your love never fails.Thank You Lord.
:)

No comments: