Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wow.

im at a lost for words.
i mean..wow.just wow.Again, He suprises me.Again He proves to me and reminds me that His grace is indeed sufficient.that even when i fail or fall short so miserably,He is in control and He can turn things around and makes even the seemingly impossible,possible.
I finally got all my results. The results for Food processing, principles of nutrition and food chemistry came out yday and all glory to God, who blessed me with 2As and eventhough I got a C+ for my food chem lol..im still grateful for it.eventhough yes i admit,just 3 more marks and i cud have gotten a B and im still kinda kicking myself for knowing that it could have been just 3 marks away but be thankful anne.be thankful.because i was kinda expecting a C for food chem knowing how disastrous the paper had been for me,but He blessed me with more than what i expected..yes i got a "+" at the front LOL!but it is still better.and im thankful.
And so today we had the CPR at nally's place...omigosh.the houses in her neighbourhood is crazy nice okay.i wish i can take pics and stuff but..nah.dowan be so jakun la HAHA! and nally's house is wayyy nice too.i love it :D anyway, we had CPR..and some of them brought their laptops..i checked a few times earlier today to see if the results for waste mgmt has come out but nothing.Then,at abt 10+,i just checked again to see..and i just went..omgosh.turns out my waste mgmt subject(the one i hated the most) was the highest among all my subs LOL. i was just...stunned.soo overjoyed,but at the same time shocked. I wasnt really expecting anythg for this sub,of course i thought,man an A would be great but I wasnt holding high hopes for anything.I was just curious to see how my marks would turn out and He sprung this pleasant suprise on me.I mean...wow.i just..i just dont know what to say. Because looking back on the condition that I was in before this exams, it just amazes me how He had somehow turn things around.Even when i gave up hope on myself,and felt like just totally giving up time and again...I just..gosh.i dont know. just..thank You Lord. I couldnt have done it without You..it wouldnt have been possible without You. im not bragging abt anything,because I dont have the rights to.I just know that it was His unfailing love,His amazing grace that saw me through what seems one, if not, the worst times of my studying life in ucsi. All glory,all honor, all praise unto Him now and forevermore.
He never fails to amaze me.
Thank YOU!
:)

CPR ends tmr and i'll be back either tmr night or sunday. holidays are ending soon but well..not all things lasts forever right haha. im blessed. :)
Take care and have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: