Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Big 2.

Hellooo people. Yes, I'm still alive and kickin' alright. Work hasn't kill me yet don't worry :P
So..
I'm 2 decades old today. lol. I'm gonna miss having a "1" as the first number in my age but hey,that's life right. HAHA.
Anyway, I'm gonna launch into my "datin/VIP"(eme's words) thank you speech now, so be warned beforehand la :P
Thank you each and everyone of you who remembered, who wished, who called, sms-ed,msn-ed,who gave me something, who took the time to celebrate for me, who gave me big birthday hugs,who drove me around, who used up the space in your blog/msn's PM for my name lol. THANK YOU. I appreciate it very,very much. And it warms my heart to hear from people whom I never thought will remember as well haha. So once again, thank you. (you all know who you are) This year's is one of the simplest celebration I've had but sometimes simplicity is better than all the big hoo-hah. :)

And most of all, thank You Lord. For another year you've added to my life. For Your amazing grace and mercy that never fails. You know all my failures and weaknesses, but You never stopped loving me. Thank you for the amazing people You've put in my life.

Thanks for the awesome cake, pressies (you all know who you are) and thanks Jo for being such a great hostess and for giving me 13 fishballs in your yummy tomyam :) (though I didnt finish it but really,thank you :P)


my hair looks like it was caught in a hurricane or stg but lol.ignore that. thanks for the cake colin, and u guys who sang for me lol. Oh and its cool to cut a cake with the not-so-typical cake knife :P


Colin named this file, "where you looking.JPEG"
ROFL.

Groupie. thanks guys :)

I had a great day.
:)


Will talk abt my work and other stuffs next time k.lazy la now :P

2 comments:

Justine said...

Boo! Hi, Anne! Hehe. Accidentally stumbled upon your blog. You are so funny! Haha. Glad to know that you had a great birthday. Keep trusting God in everything you do and never falter in your walk with Him everyday. Praise Him for another year on Earth! :D

Baby Maddy said...

I'm missing from there