Thursday, September 27, 2007

ahh.things are getting really busy at uni now.Biochem test this coming monday and another test with chem mid term on the following saturday or monday plus 3 assignments plus 4 lab reports to do after my lab this afternoon.Craziness.Tell me bout it.All this from 2 subs..haha.gosh now i miss long sem =p

So yeah,i had some stress attacks this week..Especially on tuesday and yday cos there was like SO much more to read for biochem.But I feel pretty peaceful today..I guess its abt time i just start to rely on Him more than on myself..at times,when I do fully surrender to Him,a sense of peace just comes and things start to fall into place. I guess many times i tend to look at my own weaknesses,at wat others can do but forgetting to look to the cross and see what He has done and what He can do for me. So yeah,sumhow..im just gonna give my best.At the end of the day,no matter what,He's still in total control. I know its still gonna be a long road ahead of me and I cant deny that falling and breaking down will be a part of that journey but as i go thru that road,I wanna learn to trust and lean on Him more.And I know im not alone.And I hope i'll never forget that.Remind me people when i do forget.Im a pretty forgetful person and need plenty of reminders at times =p

Til then,take care :)

No comments: