Friday, September 14, 2007

Okaay..here's my long long LONG delayed post abt the cf camp last month.hahaha.but hey i kept my word =p better late than never rite :P anyway,i'll let the pics do most of the talking lah. =)




Arrival

P.D Lutheran Centre


Icebreakers


Janice :)


Yellow men&women crossing the street =p


Ermm.





Group C.O.P.S


Grouppie


Before captain ball.Oh yeaa i FINALLY learned to play captain ball in camp!Hahaha!yes lahh..jakun like me din know how to play last time.sekarang tau la.and i like!haha!


I love taking pictures of the beach =)


*GASP* Discovery of the century.




There's a kid in all of us =)


Then..there's the bully in all of us =p


Footprints in the sand.


There were a few planes that flew past by.I Love this picture!hehe


UCSI CF


FYI,this is NOT ME.Although for some funny reason,tan joe sern thought it was -.- Hahah. But this gurl mmg poser la.she saw me taking her pic and continue pose ni.but cute.hehehe.





Ah.My very lovely mummy suit. Part of the station games we played on the third day..I actually had to walk across the street in all that tissue..plus 3 other girls.LOL. the locals must be wondering which hospital we all lari from ahahaha.


I INSISTED that we took a jumping pic at the beach. It was a must! and we finally managed to get one after so many tries.whee!

Our dinner on the last night



Interesting enough to catch my attention :


On the Last night,dropped by a mini psr mlm nearby..and saw some cute boxers.any of u guys want one? :P




Formal group pic


thats all for now peeps. sleepy. and its only 9.30 -.-
tataa

No comments: