Thursday, September 13, 2007

I felt a sense of accomplishment today.
Completed 5, yes 5 hours of "work" at the residential hall and tortured myself on the gym bike for an hour before taking a should-be-more-than-2 hour nap and went to pasar malam,enduring the human traffic jam. PHEW. Really a long and tiring day but..im still alive and well and managed to chit chat with a few cf-ers who dropped by as well =) haha. One thing i definitely learnt, procastination is B-A-D. ok everyone knows that -.- Still we all do it eh hahaha. Well thanks to my habit of procastination, dgn pandainya i still hutang 30HOURS of work from my previous sem and plus this sem's workhours = 62.5 hours. In TWO months.actually less than 2months. Aihs.Ive turned into a workaholic i think..im practically thinking everyday how many hours i should work for that day..adui. But seriously la,UCSI got so many scholarship students and so few REAL jobs for the students to do,why bother getting us to work in the first place? I can "work" in my condo oso la since my "work" is online-ing,watching the 3rd season of House and looking at ppl.Just that i must be Physically present at the residential hall to be considered 'working' . adui. I feel like knocking some common sense into the management ppl. just give scholarship for free mah. lol.but im still thankful for this scholarship.Just NOT the workhours bugging me at the back of my head. Ah Lord help me to endure this semester.At the end of it let me look back and say, "Thank YOU" with a huge sigh of relief and a big wide smile.

No comments: