Monday, February 25, 2008

Of Nightmares, Oscars, and Anticipation.

I had like..one of the weirdest, freakiest, craziest dream ever.
I was in my relatives' place and they had like 2 pets(one dog and i cant reli rmbr wats the other) which appeared to be so cutesy and all. I approached the first one and out of the blue i got attacked by it or stg. And I remember there was a frog hopping away. how did THAT came into the picture..i have absolutely no idea. Then I was in a room. And there was the cuteeee lil doggy.When i wanted to play around with it, this dog suddenly had big, sharp fangs and started attacking and CHEWING my RIGHT LEG for crying out loud! I screamed(i must have.in the dream i mean) and sudd my dad appeared out of nowhere and ... the end. yeah. most probably u're like, "what the heck?!" right? told ya it was weird.Anyway the dog WAS scary okay! thank goodness i woke up or i might have just gotten wun to think im having biochem nightmares -.-

Oh and the Oscars today, was abit of a dissappointment. The mood was kinda sombre or serious albeit some funny moments here and there. The host(Jon Stewart) was ..i dont know? Seems like he's trying too hard to be funny but i think the audiences laugh at like 2 out of 5 of his jokes? (Bring Billy Crystal back!)
Anywayy.. "Enchanted" got 3 songs nominated but didnt win at all! Hmph! "So Close" by Jon McLaughlin should have taken that award back IMHO. =P Nvm,i still love that show.and their songs :D And as for Visual Effects...The Golden Compass was chosen over Transformers?! *hm okay nvm..maybe the voters were half blind or sth.* But the up side? Ratatouille won for Best Animated Feature Film, which it totallly deserved! (have u ever seen RATS as THAT adorable?!) Whoo!go Brad Bird! LOL. and Juno's win for Original Screenplay was justified =) Its a pretty cool movie. So yeah.that was the 80th Academy Awards.

Ah tomorrow is the day! When i can go for a movie this week,take a nice long nap, and relaxxx.(For a while at least) Busines stats was okay,except for one stoooopid mistake or more like one stooopid formula which toally din come across my mind and cost me 5 marks. sigh. I seem to be making stupid mistakes for like,every test i had this sem. Still, its over.no point over me ranting on about it unless im Hiro nakamura who can go back in time.

Okayy.Torture time resumes. Biochem.. here.i.come.

No comments: