Monday, February 18, 2008

rant no.2

What the heck do they want me to sit and waste 65 HOURS of my life doing practically nothing for goodness sake?!!?! And sometimes i wonder if the person doing the timetable whom i shall not name here eventhough i REALLY WANT TO has brains in the first place.Like HELLO...do u expect me to work after I have class from morning till evening?! and want me to walk all the way back to my place and come back again just to 'work' cos YOU arranged the timetable in such a way?! CMON LA. Give me a break. ANNOYING PEOPLE.
sometimes i wonder if theres any purpose in me having to do all these nonsensical crap of "working" because of the scholarship. Not that im being ungrateful for the scholarship..i mean by all means, I thank God for it because it saved my parents a WHOLE lot of money instead of donating it to this money-crazed university. but right now,and since the very first day i started..i never saw any REAL GOOD OR PURPOSE in wasting hundreds of hours of my life sitting there just to fulfill the conditions. and not just for myself but heck,for every student out there who's suffering or is in an even worse condition than me.
ARGH. im SO changing department next sem.
sigh.i just feel so tired and drained.

No comments: