Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lookalikes?

Scene 1:
"You look like your mother ar.."

Scene 2:
"Yalar ur bro and you same face wan!"

Scene 3:
"You look like miss yoshiko(Counsellor in UCSI) hor"

Scene 4:(SMS)
cliff: "hey are u in subang now?"
me:? no ar..at uni la haha why?
cliff: Oh i saw someone who looks exactly like you from the back.Nearly tapped on her shoulder sumore lol
me: -.-"

Scene 5: (SMS)
Joe: Were u at eng ann just now.like around 5
me: eng ann?no..why?
Joe:I saw somebody who looked like you from the back at the yong tau foo stall.i thought ure havin yong tau foo cravings lol
me: -.-""
: Walow i think i got a million twins la.dat day my fren said he..*refer scene 3*
Joe: Yes i told u before theres somebody who looks exactly like u in sunway.

Scene 6(MSN):
Simon: Is that ur sis? (Refering to display pic of me and shee wuen)
Me: ha?noo..why? we look alike?
Simon:er...
:duno...but the teeth looks quite same
me : HAHA. no la thats not my sis..my fren oni LOl.


**Came across scene 1 and 2 MANY times before.
Hm looks like i have twins everywhere.

No comments: