Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You're amazing :)

Amazing that I actually managed to blog..Thought i wouldnt have the chance to do so today but well..here i am.
Its been a pretty good day so far..actually today was like a total opposite of yesterday..
Yeah yesterday was a pretty tiring and extremely frustrating day for me..Had to rush to finish off the Bio assignment and had to study for calculus test..well basically,it really wasnt a fun day at all.And the cream of the crop is..nearly losing my retainers..again. Today,calculus test is done with, i got my chem marks which im happy with and all glory to God for that =) and basically i guess..i just got quite a good rest today.
Okay,abt the retainers thing,it went like this..I took out my retainers from its case and put it together with my toothbrush in a small plastic bag which i then took it to the toilet.But after brushing my teeth i realized my retainers was not in the plastic bag and okay..at first i wasnt panicking..yet. So i went back to my room and searched for it..then i found one half of the retainer on the floor.So i continued searching for the other half..and I searched and searched..basically the whole room and I scanned the floor like a hundred times..went to the toilet a few times,checked along the corridor,i even looked(just look) into the big huge bin in the toilet thinking someone might have thrown it away and searched like some mad koala but still..no retainers.Then i seriously started to panicked..ONE HALF of my retainer costs RM150 to make a new one.Not to mention the waiting part at the dentist which i definitely dont miss.Anyway,i didnt find it and almost gave up hope completely. So before i went to bed,I just said a prayer...a very desperate one,hoping to find it the next morning eventhough deep in my heart,there was so much doubt. And the next morning I woke up,the first thing i did was just look around on the floor once again..and lo and behold.There was my retainer on the floor near the door. But Im very very positively sure it wasnt there yesterday cos ive looked there like a dozen times.but the fact is,its there. and i was just.."PHEWWwwwwwwwwww" Perhaps it was there all along.Perhaps an angel brought it back to my room(thats what i wud like to think =p) but it doesnt matter cause this taught me one thing: NOTHING.absolutely nothing is too big nor too small for God..He's my ever present help in times of trouble,in times of need..I can come to Him abt anythg and everythg and He's always there with open arms, willing to listen,willing to reach out and help because He cares.And its just..so amazing when you think..Wow.The Almighty God who created the whole universe cares for me,loves me,and wants to help me even in wat may seem to be the most insignificant matters in life..And even despite my doubts,He never forsakes me.God is good,so very very good. I'm a person who complains alot about alot of things..but,im learning..learning to be a more grateful person.But another thing thats so amazing is that despite all my imperfections,He continues to pour out His blessings upon me.Not because of anythg ive done but because of what Jesus had done..because in Christ,I inherit the blessings of God.I owe every good thing in my life to Jesus Christ..the source of all blessings,the source of all goodness.

"God is so big that He fills the whole universe,
yet He is so small that He lives in my heart."

"Not because of who i am, but because of what You've done
Not because of what ive done, but because of who You are"

Sometimes,little things that happens in life can serve as a great reminder of how awesome and faithful the Lord is.And this is one of them.Daddy God,You're AWESOME!

No comments: