Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ouch.

Yesterday I went to the gym as usual...except that,I was like some crazy hyper hamster on the treadmill for one whole hour running and walking for 30 mins each alternatively..Anyway,my feet was hurting like mad but i just endured the pain anyway..not to mention its not the first time i experienced it -.- and i dont know how but like some superwoman i went and cycled for 20 mins plus after that..and the whole time my feet was killing me. Then i came back to my room and open my shoes and i glanced at my socks..I thought i saw a hole in my socks(ok so i do have bad eyesight) but at closer inspection...





it was a BIG patch of blood instead-.-




Have u ever come seen anyone posting pics of socks and bloody feet on blogs?lol. Anyway it wasnt as bad as it looks...after bathing i inspected my feet and oni found this like..one small part of skin that was like..koyak?-.- and nothing else really..i wonder where on earth that much blood came from..


The culprit..

"nike" shoes.from pasar malam. rofl. So boys and girls,moral of the story is...dun jog using RM30 nike shoes from pasar malam. AHAhaha!

Who says u cant get hurt at the gym eh? :)

2 comments:

princess jolyn said...

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!OUCH......!!! looks so painful......*cringe* ok dy?

Anne said...

hehehe...yeah jo..its perfectly ok d..actually reli hardly anythg wan leh..but duno why so much blood -.- oni dat day and yday pretty pain la but now totally ok d..hehe..a