Friday, July 13, 2007

Ouch part II

I seem to be hurting myself alot this week. On monday, it was the gym incident..the next day while helping someone to pick up a pile of papers the end of a loose staple poked my left thumb,as in the part underneath the nail. And then at night stg else did the same thing to my Right thumb. And today, while peeling my pear i accidentally sliced my left index finger with a peeler. A thing i nvr thought could harm me.lets just hope i dont fall into a drain or stg tmr -.- Talking abt fruits..i was cutting some jambu air i got from giant yday...and the jambu was like bruised(so I thought) so i cut off the brown part or the bruised part..then suddenly, I thought i saw something moving and as I looked closer..wala. I saw my WORMY friend saying "DONT EAT ME" and so i followed my fellow friend's final wishes before dumping it into the bin. Then i cut i ANOTHER jambu air(this time more cautiously) and suprise suprise..i saw not one,not two but..ARH i duno how many were there but there were SO MANY worms in there OKAY! I was seriosly grossed out. And just for for your information, i had two jambu air yday and one this afternoon. Though i cut out those erm.ugly. parts..I have no idea wat i may have *gulp* consumed. Ok i dun wanna think abt it either -.- Ah.Waste my money buying those jambu air only to belanja all that icky maggots.Feasting at MY jambu air away happily. Grrr. Oh and im itching to change my blog skin again laaa.Anyone got any nice skins for my blog? lol.

Okay i shud be sleeping. toodles

No comments: