Monday, December 31, 2007

After some consideration,I decided to write my last post of the year now, just in case procastination gets the better of me =)
I just had an emo session earlier but the old me is back.For those who knows me well enough,im a person who cheers up pretty easily =) And yeah i guess i'll just have to trust Jesus for the many stuffs(or problems) im gonna have to resolve at the beginning of the year itself.But He's in control :)

So...2007.
How this year's been like for me?Well.To name a few,I ..

Had my first real job.
Bought my first flip phone.
Experienced university life.
Gained the experience of living outside on my own,away from family and...astro.
Formed new,precious friendships.
Can see for myself, the transformation in someone's life, by the grace of God.
Finally am able to be a part of a proper Christian fellowship and serve in my study place.
Learnt to love the taste of coffee(lol.)
Finally had my very own camera.
Performed my very first hand mime!
Celebrated the last birthday i'll ever celebrate with a '1' as the first number =P
And the list goes on..

One thing I know for sure is,the Lord has seen me thru this whole year.Ups and downs,all of us had that.I had my share of sweet times and my share of sour times.But indeed,thru the storms and thru the joyous times,He held my hand and guided me.Especially in those times I remember when i felt so lost not knowing my direction in life,what course to do,where to go..but He led me. Another year Ive seen His favor upon my studies.without Him,I dont even know where I would've landed.
And well...2008.
one thg that hits me first is that, its gonna be a year of farewells. So many people I'd have to bid farewell to.People close to me,people whom I jsut wish that i dont have to say goodbye to but i know that we all have our own paths in life to follow.And all I can do is just wish them the best and trust God to uphold them. Its a thought that saddens me.Farewells are stg I detest sometimes but i guess,just like what Ps.Alan shared today, it depends on how we wanna look at the coming year. It may be a year of farewells..but I also wanna see it as a year of breakthrough, a year of growth, a year where I'll achieve somethg that'll last for eternity. A year where I'll look back and say it was one of the best years of my life.


So yeah.Its a challenge..but just like He always did,I believe that I wont be walking alone but hand in hand with my Saviour. And into the unknown,I wanna venture with faith and hope and strength,and with my Jesus,holding my hand.

Have a blessed New Year people!
May this coming year be the best times of your life =)

-byebye2007.Hello2008!-

No comments: