Wednesday, December 26, 2007

This year's Christmas celebration was great =) much better compared to last year's.I still remember clearly after coming back from Harvest's Christmas lunch,sat on my bed and open presents and after that..nothing dy. haha. But this year was different..after service,went with a big number of the youth to Central for lunch and wah,mun k,csw and me went to vern's house to buka hadiah. haha. its so so much more fun opening gifts with ur frens.The reactions they give..is entertaining enough lol. And at night,went new jusco with mom to do some shopping. Hehe. found it quite fun cos my mom's not the type who goes out shopping at night. haha. Well,it was a fun,fun day.not to mention energy-draining..and yday,went and caught AVP at old jusco with csw,eme,cliff and vern. after that,went straight to chiew li's place to teman her to new jusco again. lol. was out for more than 12 hours.
And today went pyramid with my parents..shopped a while and met up with the haardos.At night,went for movie with parents ..National Treasure 2 was pretty good =) Not as bad as some ppl made it sound haha.i liked it enough =) just regretted not concentrating more on the show..my brain was busy analyzing some other stuffs during the movie -.-

I'm sleep-deprived now. Oh well.i guess the timing's good for me to start adjusting back my biological clock haha..but still. I hope i still got at least ONE more chance to wake up at 2,3pm-ish before my precious holiday ends.omg.next wednesday class starting. *noooooooooooooo* Ok nvm.for now,just enjoy my remaining days.*sounds like im dying or sth-.-*

Anyway.here's some pics from Christmas this year =)

Open house at Ps Alan's place.

cuteee baby charlene!


Christmas Presentation by some of us!hehehe.stg new this year.A hand mime =)



After service..*ting!* again

tall.short.tall. love this two tallies =P

erm..Attempt No.1 - ej's shoes,cliff,jo : LOL-ing Part I

Attempt No.2 - Cliff:XD , Jo: LOLing Part II.


The shot that makes fy feels tall -.-"

Csw!

Colin!


gurlies =)

Charlie & his angels yet again

Present opening at vern's place


Shopping with haardos at pyramid..
omg.I spent like more than 100 bucks on shopping today.And there's still clothes in mind that i wanna get.someone tie me to a chair please.There are like 10 clothes and bags crying "BUY ME" and the "30/40/50/60% SALE" signs everywhere arent helping-.-

Oh yeah!Congrats to all those PMR-ers =) continue to give Him the glory!

Okay.I need to catch up on my drama. Hee.Take care people and have a nice year end =)

p/s: My post is on the 27th not 26th.Cos i did it halfway yday.haha.

No comments: