Friday, December 28, 2007

I just had a very,very nice dinner.Occasion:Aunt's bday...Granduncle spent the whole lot of us at..

Manhattan Fish Market, Jusco Bkt Tinggi

My chosen meal?
Baked Fish Fillet with garden herbs.
Caleb warned me beforehand that anythg that sounds healthy isnt nice lol. but i guess i din take heed of that warning =P Not that i had much choice anyway..i dont fancy salmon and most of the others are Dory fish which my mom told me not to order..But IMHO, i felt that this was pretty good.Nothing to shout about but enough to satisfy me.I thnk anythg FISH is enough to satisfy me =P

Opted for rice when I thought abt all the oil I may consume from the deep fried chips.haha.

How ironic.Me, of all people eating something green.


Bro's baramoudi stg fish

Mom's grilled Salmon Cajun..not bad..the sauce is nice but Im not a salmon fan hee.

Okay.When it came to dessert,no healthy green stuff for me.

My mom ordered this:
Manhattan Dessert of the month : Mudpie..which is actually a lovely combo of choc,nuts,crushed oreos and choc ice cream.Think of it as ice cream cake.


Oh so delicious.Recommended! Especially for choc lovers.

The ice cream inside.my mom and i thought that they were suppose to give the ice cream seperately..and we were busy wonderin wheres the ice cream initially til she cut the cake and ta da!Theres the ice cream XD

okay. I saw stg called 'Tuscan Tiramisu' on the menu..it was one of their recommended desserts and the description sounds..irresistible?lol. So anyway,i just decided to give it a try..stg different for a change.

And boy oh boy did i made the right choice.

My oh-so-lovely Tuscan Tiramisu.

Its actually Coffee and cheese(duh.) with cake inside..



Sinfully delicious.

Sapu the whole thing clean clean. Totally recommended!!
Didnt manage to snap pics of the platter and other dishes my dad and the rest ordered..
Thru out the whole time,everyone just happily order anythg..my granduncle keep on ask us to eat eat,order order lol.

So the end result?



This..


Thats right folks. RM 980.61 for everythg.Of which RM127 are taxes.

Man.No wonder the staffs happily bid us goodbye when we left.

Manhattan anyone? =P

No comments: