Sunday, December 23, 2007

Okay,for the sake of updates, =P

I finally got to try Gloria Jeans Coffee! haha!Wanted to try that since I saw it at Mid Valley last time..On Wednesday,our sleepover plan was shopping at mv,cheras psr mlm and then sleepover at mad's house.So in the afternoon, went with shee wuen and madeline to mv..and i checked out gloria jeans..and teng teng teng!There was a buy one free one promotion =P So the 3 of us shared one large and one regular coffee among us..all for RM5 each. HAha!


My personal fav: Mint Chocolate Bomb.It was THE bomb! :P veryyyy nice! dun buy cookies and cream pls.not worth it.haha.



And we can 'christmas-ise' our coffee too! :P


erm.the pics we took with the nice christmas trees there are not with me so i'll just put up pics of yummy stuffs i tried =p Talking abt yummy stuffs,i managed to also try stg else that was new that day..


Gelatissimo~

How could I resist this when we passed by and saw how pretty it was? haha.


The price also very 'pretty'. RM 8.30 for this. li anne's purse says: *ouch*

the cup was so tiny.but it was quite a generous helping..haha.anyway,its pretty good.Its tiramisu =)


erm..me and mady's Big Chu XD




The next morning,we had breakfast at Pak Li kopitiam..then went back mady's house and talk talk and went to leo's for MORE gelato ice cream.lol.but mainly due to the leo's 20% voucher i had to use before it expires on the 31st..

4 of us shared this..yummy.


sw's toast.


smiley smiley =)




Ah.Had a pretty fun week..one of my most happening weeks during this holidays I can say..not to mention I spent like 200 bucks in one week? -.- Ah.Christmas in 2 days.Gosh.I still cant believe its gonna be 2008 soon.Lagi cant believe my holidays are endin in *GASPS* 8 days o.O *cries* Oh well. i shall enjoy my remaining holidays and not dwell on it for now..

oh yes.Im a fan of Old Town Kopitiam's White Coffee now. Woohoo!I love coffee now!! ok moment of ss-ness there -.-

neways,
Merry Christmas in advance people!!
Jesus,YOU are the reason for the season! YAy! =D

No comments: