Monday, March 31, 2008

blinkblink.gringrin.

I so no mood to stadee....

Okay.I shall start later.i hope.eh no i must *Slaps self*
Maybe a littlebitttt more tv before i do so. after all i got holiday study week so i can go to bed late late late and can be late late late to rise!

I'm still waiting for the confirmationnnnnnnnn. *excited + anticipation mode*

31st tomorrow.eh actually today haha. Amazingly, I havent had BR in ages.the last time was during cf's CPR,in october. i miss jamaican almond fudge and sunset sorbet and strawberrry and pomegranate and i wanna try their cheesecake flavour like since foreverrrrrrrrr! HAHA.


2 MORE WEEKS *JUMPS AROUND* HAHAHA.
ok tv time.i seriously utilize astro kaokao when im home.


-end of gila/syoksendiri post-

1 comment:

Matt said...

Ahahahaha! Sure, but I'll need the webbie. Also not very sure about all the HTML editing thingy. I need to get a blogger tracker system, to track who visits my blog. Can you help me? xD By the way, thanks for visiting my blog ever so faithfully. Its nice to know someone reads my blog everyday. =P