Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hallelujah!

Life-RW wass AWESOME!! Its been a long long day but here I am,at 1.15 am still excited and quite awake Hehehe. The rally was just...amazing! I myself was just so so blessed by being there. To be honest, there were thoughts that crept into my head earlier today, before the rally started...u know,things like.."what if no one comes?" "what if ..." what if this and what if that.Its like,the enemy was trying to mess around with my mind. But at the end of the day..guess what. Almost the whole hall was filled!! And I was just SO SO happy! Once again, God proved to be faithful..Even when I had doubts and stupid thoughts..even when i lacked in faith at times,still He hears our prayers and mannn did He answer them!! I think i seriously didnt expect that number of people to turn up...i mean,with the response that I get/see when ppl are invited to the rally.. but God is truly amazing. And the number of people was just the beginning.

During the altar call,initially there were only 3 people(from what i heard) that came out to the front when Ps Kenneth was calling for people to respond. And again...there was this lil part of me again having a lil doubt. BUT then..slowly but surely...I see the front being filled with people. And man..what a great joy it was to see people giving their lives to Christ. I was so so so happy!! God is just...i mean WOW!He exceeded way way beyond my expectations. People at the front, just crying in His presence..hearts and lives lifted to Him..and let me say this. Today, the song "Jesus loves me this I know" ya..that sunday school song..man.that song today...it just..spoke to me like it never did before. It was such a simple song but today...i sang that song like Ive never did before in my life. Every word of that song was just so so...AHHh.Amazing. And I was so blessed by ps Kenneth's sermon as well. Though its really the basic stuffs about Christianity targeted towards non-believers...yet it was such an awesome reminder of His love for me. "He didnt need to die for us..He didnt need to go thru all of that for us..BUT He did it anyway,because He loves us." Because He loved me.and you.He loved a people undeserving. I guess many times i get so caught up with the things of this world i forgot that all i really need at the end of the day is my awesome God.His love,His grace that never changes. I was so blessed.Not to mention i laughed until my tummy hurt lol. Altered frequency rocked...and the performances went pretty smoothly.thank God for that.I believed we all had fun..i sure did. I got this weird feeling actually after it was all over...For the past few months we've been having practices,preparing ourselves for this rally and now its all over..No more practices...part of me was a lil..berat-hati (i cant think of the eng word atm-.-)...but i would like to believe that this is just the start of many more great things God's gonna do here.and there will be so so much more to come.

And i just have to say that..truly.At the end of the day...no matter how much time,effort,sacrifice that we may have done..as long as it was done for Him...deep in ur heart,u truly feel and know that it was all worth it. There were times i was so tired..times i just felt like i couldnt be bothered anymore,times where i wished i wasnt even part of this so i can have more time for other things...but boy.am i so SO glad i was a part of this. because not only did i grow closer to some cf-ers thru all this...but even more,the joy of being part of His great plan is just...wonderful!
I guess i shall call it a day.When i get most of the pics,i'll try to upload it asap =)

I'll leave you with this song :

Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me so..
Little ones to Him belong..
They are weak but He is strong

Yes,Jesus loves me...
Yes,Jesus loves me..
Yes,Jesus loves me...
The Bible tells me so.

:)

All glory and honor unto You Lord! You are more than worthy.more than deserving!You are..too marvellous for words. Praise You!!

No comments: