Friday, March 28, 2008

Updates =p

I've wanted to update for quite some time ago but...busy-ness + procastination + fqm test prevented me frm doing so :P

Anywayy.Im still gonna blog abt some stuffs i wanted to mention initially eventho some may seem outdated oledi.

Let's start from...last saturday. There was major downpour and..somehow,the drainage system in klang seems to have worsen and as a result...



Banjirrrr. Right infront of church haha. got a shock when i came out after prac and i cudnt even step out to the corridor cos i dun wanna get my feet soaked in watever e.coli/salmonella/bacillus aureus [just crapping some microbio stuff here.dont even know whats the main sources of this bacteria and my finals is in 12 days.clapclap.] -infested water. Anywayy.we had no idea when the rain will ever stop and eventhough we werent THAT desperate but sumhow, Jo and I ended up walking to the shop in the next row to get stg anyway. Oh yea. Jo walked barefooted. Cos she wore shoes. LOL.



oh yea.There was this one funny guy who seem to be enjoying it though. He walked past by the corridor like at least twice splashing his feet in the water as he walked. People can reeally be interesting at times.


Okay, next thing. This, I so have to mention.


When i first shifted from Block A to Block C of my condominium, i thought that the lifts were pretty good.much better and faster than those at block A. I got warnings from people saying how often the lifts broke down here..and yea.now i know.


This is a VERY common sight here.

btw,this pic was taken on tuesday and i had to wait for abt 10 mins for the only lift that was working..


T
hen, THIS was today.

Lift no.1

Lift no.2


And when i thought that my previous experience of climbing up 25 floors was the FIRST AND LAST i'll ever have . . .

it wasn't.

Thats right.I climbed 25 floors up once again for the 2nd time in my life(and in 2 months of staying here).this time Jac teman-ed me lol. We would have waited for the one and only working lift BUT....it was already 9.30 pm that time and....American Idol starts at that time. HAHA. So...out of desperation, we decided to just torture ourselves lol.

Checkpoint 1 : 9th floor.

Checkpoint entah-ke-berapa -.-


the 'Light at the end of the tunnel' .

Suprisingly my heart din like burst out from my chest or stg at the rate it was beating. I have a feeling this stairs-climbing sport won't be my last.


Staircases aside, i treated myself to a movie earlier this afternoon..



Bridge to Terabithia.
The movie certainly suprised me in a few ways. For one, it wasnt the typical fantasy movie I thought it was..and the storyline was a very simple yet somehow inspiring one. Really shows how far your imaginations can take you. And on top of it all, the ending really suprised me.and could have caused me to banjir-fy my room with tears -.- yes im a soppy person when it comes to movies/dramas. suprised? thats the fact. har har. =P
Anyway, i totally recommend this movie.. BUT not everyone may know how to appreciate it cos the pace of the story may be slow/boring for some. But imho,its unique. and yeah.nice =)

Talking about shows...i absolutely LOVED michael johns' performance on American Idol this week.it was superb! Waaay better than david cook imo.i never really liked david cook anyway. :P

ok its 2.36 am in the morning and ive got some major packing to do and class at 10 tmr.woohoo. -.-

Til next time people,
goodnight and God bless! :)

No comments: