Monday, March 17, 2008

Weeeeeeeehoo!!

omggg. My dad told me something that got me SUPER SUPER excited on the way back to the condo. I SO wanna talk abt it here but but but...for a particular reason, my lips shall remain sealed for the moment(or as long as it can). Besides,its not confirmed yet anyway...but FINGERS CROSSED I SURE HOPE IT DOES.IT BETTER.HAHA. No no no..it MUST MUST MUST. *plsss Lord make it possible!!* lol. okay,before i go nuts i better chill a lil first. Part of me is so damn excited but i cant help the other part of me thats going "u better dun have too high hopes if not ure just gonna fall flat on ur face with 'dissappointment' written all over it if it doesnt come true".Ahh.must.have.FAITH.rite rite. lol. ok enuf bout that.

Anywayyys..im home alone for today..housemates all will be back tomorrow oni =( but its okay,i shall party by myself :P and i finally started to download my fav shows again. Currently have 2 episodes of House and 1 episode of CSI:NY waiting for me. *Gahh.when its time for me to start studying i have so many shows to watch suddenly-.-*

LIFE-RW IS TOMORROW folks!!! Come for this once-in-a-lifetime event! Don't miss out! You will be blessed! So come,and bring ur frens too!

*Excited Mode: ON* WAhahaha

No comments: