Sunday, May 11, 2008

21 things.

Tagged by: matt(*suprise!* XD)

Those 21 things about me. [yea.Thats a whole lot indeed.lol]

1. Loved and saved by my abba Father above.

2. I'm bored atm.Hence,the tag.

3. The ONLY time i have any interest in footie is during the World Cup.lol.

4. I've become a very homey person after i started uni.

5. I cry easily.and i hate crying in front of people cos it feels so memalukan sometimes but theres just no helping it sometimes =/

6. I'm a fruit freak XD

7. I prefer the taste of wholegrain stuff.like..wholegrain bread/cereals/brown rice over white bread/rice,etc.

8. I'm learning to enjoy taking the initiative to do certain things and its wonderful to see when others are happy because of that.

9. When i dont feel like talking, i don't. and even when i do,i guess u can sense the reluctance.haha..sorry bout that.i know it can be quite a damper at times. doesnt happen that often though i think XD mostly when im emo/very tired/when im not fully awake in the morning lah :P

10. I wanna kill each and every single freaking mosquito that's haunting me everytime im home

11. I can hear the same set of songs over and over and over(u get the point) again for a long time til i eventually get bored of it...some time later.

12. I'll have to start wearing lenses regularly soon =( eyesight getting worse..till i struggle to recognize certain people sometimes -.-

13. I can be quite long winded :P

14. I really..really find it difficult to tell a person things he/she has done that im not happy about. so most of the time,i just ignore it or live with it. (until i really cant tahan and explode then diff story la.lol)

15. I'm hardly a girly girl. The only 'makeup' i ever use is a sunblock moisturiser.im not really bothered to do nails or hair. and most of the time,i cant be bothered to dress up or wear accessories lol. tshirts and jeans love me. haha!

16. I tend to hide/keep my thoughts and emotions to myself.

17. I like to pull ribbons HAHA.

18. I absolutely dislike spoilers.i would rather wait and watch the whole movie/series/etc to know the ending than being told about it.unless i really dont bother abt that show la. so remember,warn me first if u wanna give any kind of spoilers in future xD

19. I'm about the most indecisive person u'll ever meet. u'll need alot,really alot of patience to go shopping with me :P (i can imagine some ppl nodding their heads when they read this)

20. I don't eat green,leafy vegetables.(i guess thats like..general knowledge by now-.-)

21. I'm done with this tag :D

1 comment:

princess jolyn said...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE PULLING OF RIBBONS!!! this girl...dunno how many times kena from her dy..hahaha..and the leafy vegetables part, u better believe it..impossible to make her eat them..LOL