Wednesday, May 14, 2008

unexpected.

I hope i made the right decision.

For the past one year,i've been 'working' under the Residential Hall department for my scholarship..and last semester i've already decided im gonna switch to the Corporates Affair dept. for this sem due to mien lim's positive recommendation(haha.) however,when i went to choose my dept today...it was already full =( Ms.aziah was trying to coax me to go under her but with all discomfort and "um..er...hmm"s in my sentences,i tried to decline her 'invitation' as nicely as i could -.- no way im gonna work under Student Affairs man >< So anyway, in the end i chose the Marketing dept(mainly influenced by her telling me that i might be able to finish my work hours early as they organize lotsa stuffs) and Ms.Rachel,who was my counsellor when i registered at ucsi last time as my supervisor. Well its a new start. I certainly hope and pray it'll be better than the RH. ah. fingers crossed. i guess ive just gotta trust in Him and hope for the best.after all, "all things work together for the good of those who love Him" right :)

oh well.at least now i know i better have a backup plan next time -.-
ok, American Idol time :P

No comments: