Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian

3 words: I loved it.

It was more fast-paced,more interesting and edgy than the first film..definitely more humor in it too.not to mention one superrrrrrrrr cute character in it that i wish i can just take home with me HAHA. (its not human btw lol) anyway,i have to mention that...LOTR really comes to mind a number of times when i watched this movie lol. but they're still different in their own ways :) I was able to connect with the characters and i just love to see how much they've grown and changed(appearance and character-wise) Most notably, Edmund the younger brother..played by skandar keynes. He was soooo annoying in the first movie i wanted to slap him lol. But in this movie,he seriously kicks butt HAHA. And for the girls watching this movie, there are not 1,not 2 but 3 good looking *ehem* characters(HAHA) for you to feast your eyes on :P :P

Can you believe this used to be that annoying boy in the first film?! omg. LoL. crap.im sensing some major celebrity crush. *cough* he's a really good actor also kay.his acting got the best reviews from most movie go-ers.



My 2nd fav-Peter the elder bro,played by william mosely. gosh. lolol.


Prince Caspian, played by Ben Barnes was ok lah.His acting sure needs much more improvement though.but still okay i guess,for a new comer..

Overall, i really enjoyed the movie.I reeeally love movies where there are alot of isi tersirat(fuyoh sastera rofl) or symbolisms used. And as known to many,this movie based on a christian author's work has many christian symbolisms in it..which made it all the more meaningful for me :) I wish i had all the books in the series and the time to read them but obviously i dont.oh well.

Now if only i dont have to wait another 3 years for Narnia:Voyage of the Dawn Treader to come out -.-



Rating: 8.5/10

p/s. Some may have noticed ive not really been acting like myself lately.you know,going nuts over hot hunks or cute guys and what not.Buuuut....all my gilaness are only for those in showbiz only mah HEHE :P Though in that aspect,i rugi la. -.- lol.ah well,i guess it is fun to just go crazy over some cute guys once in a while right :P better enjoy the privilege of doing that now anyway before i get too old for that HAHA.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY went crazy for Skandar when I saw the first publicised pictures for the movie...He was my favorite in the first movie, and he's still got that spot. Even more so now, because he is SO HOT.
I've got pics of him plastered over everything... ^_^

-CT

Oh, by the way, I found this post through a Skandar fan community on Livejournal.

Anne said...

hi cristina!nice to see you here =) hahaha! yes he's cute aint he :P btw,interesting to know my blog popped out on livejournal.haha!

fangyi. said...

anna popplewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!