Thursday, October 25, 2007

FREEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM!!!! Muahahaha!Thatss right!!Goodbye exams,HELLO HOLIDAYS!wheehee! happy happy happy =) Finally today arrived.Haha.HAd my last paper,chemistry at 10 this morning and thank God the paper was quite okay =) HAha.After that came the nightmare.Pretty interesting story actually...So u see,it went like this..
We were suppose to pass up all our lab reports for Biochemistry by 2pm at a class.So after the exam we went and print..which was abt 1.15 already by the time we left the exam hall.So we went to the library..and bla bla bla..by the time we were printing halfway it was about 2.10..so i was really kinda concerned that Dr.Lee(my 'oh-so-lovely' biochem lec)would just cabut after 2 so I went to the class first to stop him from doing so IN CASE he did plan to.So i went..and upon reaching the class..he wasnt there.Okaay..got abit panicky.Called a classmate and asked him bout it and apparantly dr lee wasnt there but there was a stack of the reports on the table.Okay i went back..and no.no books/papers/reports anywhere.So i asked the few students lepaking in the class if they saw an old man(he really old d lah k) taking anythg away and they said he left abt 5 mins ago. I dont know if my heart stopped at that moment -.- So yeah.Then begin the wild goose chase.Oh btw,dr.lee is a part time lecturer so he has no office and if he ady went back home...we can say byebye to the 15% marks of our FIVE lab reports.And so I went upstairs,downstairs hunting for him..in the end,it seemed he really left ady.And there was another guy from a diff group who hasnt passed up yet also.I was almost on the verge of crying when we really couldnt find him -.-
So the other lecturers in the office took pity on us i guess haha!and one lady was kind enough to help us pass our reports personally to dr.lee..So we left the reports with her,left the office,and as we were goin downstairs,we met the same guy who passed up the report with us earlier..he came running back up the stairs and his words just brought a BIG sigh of relief to us
Him:"I saw Dr Lee!"
Me,jac,wun : "HAH?!?"
His next statement : "He say must pass to him in FIVE mins..he's in Block A(which is pretty far)"
Me: ....

He went upstairs,got our lab reports,and then he practically flew to block A -.- duno how i managed to keep up with him also HAhah!And I saw my dear lecturer busy talking to someone else.
Me: ......
I guess he just likes his students running about hunting for him and when they do find him,he likes to make them run even more eventho he doesnt seem to be rushing for time -.-
So yeah.that was one heck of an adventure we had today.As if one exam isnt enough excitement haha! Oh well,i guess we cud all learn stg from this:nvr do things last minute =p especially with a lecturer like dr.lee. Haha.But it was seriously good exercise because we ran like...i duno wat. And just..really really thank God!Because seriously,we cud have just so easily lost 15% for ntg..thank God for that guy(whom i dun even know his name><)who saw dr lee and helped us..thank God that dr lee was still in uni..just thank God SO much!I was just so so relieved after that and all I I was just saying thank You Lord over and over again silently.Ahh.God is so so good =) In so many countless and seemingly hopeless or impossible situations and times in life,He has been my ever present help.What would I do without Him?

Hehe..so after lunch and all,when we reached back it was abt 4 already.And I did my packing and all..Watched heroes for a while before heading back to uni again for meeting.Came back around 7+..packed sumore and finally reached back at 9.30.Wat a long long day its been..and all with 4 hours+ of sleep the previous night.Haha..but m just glad its over woohoo!!
So yeah,its been a really hectic,busy,tiring,stressing,crazy semester.(and i definitely learnt to appreciate long semesters more now)But God has been faithful.And despite all my complains,whinings,doubts and worries sometimes,He still loves me unconditionally and has seen me through it all =) Indeed.I will always survive with Jesus by my side.At the end of the day,He is still in control and praise Him for that! =D

Next semester is gonna be a lil different for us..We're going to move out of our current condo unit as the 4 guys decided to shift out..so us 3 gurls are stuck now with no where to go next year and we have to find new housemates as well.But for now,I shall think abt this later and enjoy my well-deserved rest =p Thought of working this holidays but...i think i'll be too busy partying and holidaying to work =p =p Besides,its my LAST long holidays i'll ever have in the next 3 years -.-
So..its movie time for me now =p
Tata

No comments: