Sunday, October 14, 2007

WOOHOO! My laptop is SAVED! hahahaha! OKay here's wat happened ..

My dad brought the laptop to the shop on fri evening and he called me to ask when i needed the laptop cos he said it wud have to be in the shop til tues earliest and the person there say it needs to be reformatted. So i thought that was it.Gone all my pics and songs..But my laptop turned up again at home after my dad came back.Apparantly he just bring it back anyway cos there was no point leaving it at the shop..So okay. Then..yada yada..yday my bro said he cud fix the prob but he needed the windows xp CD.which i didnt have.So dgn cemasnya,i sms a few ppl asking them and in the end i still din get to borrow anyone's cd..but turned out that my bro ady got it from someone today and wala!He managed to fix my lappy without reformatting the whole comp.i duno why that so-pandai guy at the shop wanna reformat mine for -.- Anywayy...to sum it up, my laptop is REVIVED!and EVERY single song and pic and document i had earlier is still in it!!Wahaha!Praise GOD! I prayed abt it initially but after my dad's call i thought all hope was lost..but once again,He reminded me of how GOOD and faithful He is!And He is a God,a friend who cares for ALL my daily needs,BIG or small. Even when sometimes we lose faith in Him and thought that all is lost,He can always turn things around =) haha.I was hoping that stg good would turn out of this incident and it did indeed.It taught and reminded me how good and faithful He is and how much He cares.And i want to learn to trust Him more.Not easy i know but sumhow thru this lil incident,i hope that my faith will grow stronger =)

No comments: