Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today is a brand new day. I know i kinda over-emo-ed yday..Anyway.After a good night's rest ,i woke up and did my devotion and there was this sentence i came across:
"No matter what sufferings u face,trust in the Lord that He's in control and He will take care of you."
What a great assurance.A great comfort.In knowing that despite whatever storms that pass thru in life,He's always there.And yes,He will take care of me..So yeah.Today I just surrendered it all to God.After all,what can I do by worrying or being upset about it? And people are not perfect.That is the truth i'll have to accept.And i myself am not.But I thank God from the bottom of my heart for those who showed and showered me with their care and concern when they know things arent going right in my life..Friends who listen.Friends who genuinely care,even if its just a handful.You know who u are.And i thank God for all of you =)

Today is a brand new day,a brand new start.I wanna learn to focus my eyes upon Him.And Jesus,indeed ure the bestest friend anyone could ever have.And the most amazing thing is,eventhough I do not see you with my own physical eyes,yet You're as real,more real infact and closer than anyone else could be.You're my Saviour.My Redeemer.My strong tower.Praise You!

No comments: