Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sigh.
A thousand things are like running through my mind now.
A few hours ago,i was all hype and happy and all I feel now is emo-ness, confusion, and disappointment.
Sometimes and many times i wonder.Out of the many friends I have,how many are there that I can actually tell and talk my deepest sorrow and thoughts with?Only a handful.
People can change so drastically in an instant.ive seen someone's life changed and was so thankful for that but now I see that person walking away.I hope I dont ever have to see it again.I dont want to.
I dont like changes i guess.Changes are good sometimes but equally hard.This is fine.okay.just take it as it comes cos God can turn things around right.But right now,I just find it so hard to trust Him and totally surrender everything.I want to but..I just dont know.Its just a mess within me.
In the midst of people, there is a tinge of loneliness I feel sometimes.No matter how much I wish or hope for, there'll nvr be a human being who can be always there for you 24/7 listening and understanding you or what u're going thru.Only God and God alone can.But deep down I always still wish.STill hopes.

Lord,You should be more than enough for me right.But sometimes I feel like a liar when i sing that.And I probably just realized how selfish and what a lousy friend I am today.

Sorry for the emo post.Just needed an outlet.

No comments: