Friday, October 12, 2007

My laptop crashed. Erm.I think thats the right term la -.- =p So my dad sent it to the shop and...its gonna be reformatted and....everything.EVERYTHING.especially my precious music and pictures...all...gone.hundreds of them.And gonna get it back only on tues night so for now,i'll have to contend with the desktop or my dad's laptop..Sigh.I feel so...Haih~ but what to do.What's done is done and complaining wont make things better.Perhaps stg good can come out of this(I hope).Trying to be optimistic haha. But nvm la..He's still in control and at least there's no important document for any uni work like assignments or reports that i need in there.

So..people,pls send me whatever nice pics u have yeah =p even if its ur sexy picture its okay cos my laptop's gonna have plenty of space ady anyway :P And i feel the desktop's screen looks WAY too big for me now =p

No comments: