Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Alright,just a quick update on what ive been up to last week..my blog's getting reeeally quiet.haha. Last thurs,us hardos had Sleepover Part II at kavi's place again..Wun and I met up with the rest at the 'conteng all over the place' Cafe..



Some cute white beads we found and decided to do some artwork with it..

The masterpiece :D

Posey posey.


Groupie




Gurlies

Luke joined us later that night...went mamak around 11+
Learnt this super cool,fun game from luke.loser ate sambal.haha


Continued the game at kavi's place later that night..this time loser ate :

Cheezels dipped in 'Sauce of the Day' - A special combination of tomato sauce,choki choki,milo and strawberry jam!Finger lickin goooood~ HAHA. In the end,when the cheezels ran out..the loser had to finish off the erm..special sauce by itself.Guess who had the great honor of doin so? The one who taught us the game in the first place HAHA.


Hardo recipe.

After the games..i got a lil dozy and decided to take a 'rest' on the couch..ended up dozing off and got piled on by pillows with a fisherman friend as the cherry on the top..and i only found out when they told me the next morning.haha.



On sunday, had my first ever cousin outing with the two chan sisters.the FIRST outing ever.how sad is that.and the last also.til they come back from aussie end of this year..
They picked me up from church after service...then i drove emily's car to pyramid..Had lunch in secret recipe. Actually,I had some pretty interesting pics of my meal in SR,but my cam cable is hiding sumwhere so...too bad -.-

Secret Recipe Sugar promoters? =.=

And I finally tried Coffee bean!!Spent nearly 50 bucks there at one go..not on myself alone la..the coffee was well...quite dissappointing actually. I ordered peppermint actually but the orders got mixed up so i ended up with stg else..cud have been better.Gloria Jeans still my fav =)
Pics of coffee in my cam=.=

The straw matches my top XD purple rocks.woot =p


Okay,we went for some shopping after that...went into MNG tried some clothes on..and while emily was paying for her top,ash and me went berserk trying on their shades,laughed ourselves silly and camwhored like there was no tomorrow.HAHA. it was fun.embarassing or not,its a diff matter =P





This time we camwhored with ash's real shades in the car before leaving. Oh and yea,the tongue attitude sure runs in the family :P

Ok la thats all for now..not much pics cos its not with me or stuck in the cam.

Nearly all my lecturers this sem can make me sleep in class -.- Like seriously.I have many days ahead that i gotta fight to keep my eyes open during lectures..I like FQM lecturer the most. And Im already beginning to detest business stats.200 + students in one class?! help me.ah well..i guess thgs will get better..at least i hope they do..Lord give me strength.Im gonna need it.

Okay gtg..got class tmr boohoo. nites ppl..take care =)

No comments: