Thursday, January 31, 2008

On Eagles Wings

This week has really been a pretty interesting one for me..
Besides the 25 floors climb and mr.cockroach's assassination, I had some surprises as well today..
which includes, being stuck in the train after it broke down right after it left mid valley for 40 minutes.yes people, 40 Minutes.Any longer i think would have just suffocated there and then -.- So now u know why i always mention any nice,smooth-sailing ktm rides i had in the past cos its such a rare occasion haha. But anyway,thank God i reached back safely on a thursday afternoon woot! I love public holidays =D
Oh and the other surprise? After reaching back,I entered my room and saw an...air cond!Wahahaha!finally i have an aircond in my room lol.

I was in a pretty bad mood after my biochem quiz this morning cos I lost like abt 1/3 of my total marks due to a stupid mistake.Or even stupider,stg i kinda knew i was supposed to do but allowed myself to be miseld by the question..so yeah,i was really upset after that..but on the way to the ktm station i told myself silently that its okay.I made a mistake yeah but i'll learn from it and by His grace i'll do even better next time.much better!cos He is the God above all my hopes and fears,my mistakes, failures and weaknesses. Basically,i reminded myself the lyrics of 'Salvation is Here' .and felt way better after that.Jesus never fails to cheer and comfort me when I'm down..He's good and faithful all the time=)

I'll leave you with this verse :
Even youths grow weary,and young men stumble and fall..but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.They will rise on eagles wings,they will run and not grow weary,they will walk and not be faint - Isaiah 40:30,31 (yes,there's where the title 'on eagles wings' came from :)

Like Mun khea always says :P,
Be blessed! :)


p/s:rf,now u know why i needed baskin robbins therapy =p which i din get =(

No comments: