Friday, January 18, 2008

home sweet homeee

Im finally back home for the weekend.

The past week in my new place has been..erm.great!awesome in fact.not.
Well i spent the whole week bathing in cold water and amazingly, during the absence of internet,
i sumhow still managed to entertain myself..with solitaire.oh and tv of course =D
So yeah.im on my way to becoming a solitaire pro wahaha.And wun is on her way to being a pinball pro. oh yea and we both are officially pros at stoning too now :)
Oh and i forgot to mention in my previous post...i actually saw AT LEAST 9,yes NINE daddy long legs(those creepy insects that looks like spiders) in my not-so-new place on the same day within an hour or so.Killed 3 in the bedroom and another 3 in the bathroom and another 3..well.i was just too lazy too squash them.
But hey, we survived.

I cant tell you how good it feels to be home. The air cond...astro...the INTERNET..and my lovely lovely pillow which i practically greeted with a hug and kiss.HAHA. The journey back home today was memorable albeit torturous.oh its nothing to do with ktm.Ktm was pretty nice infact today...Plentyyy of spaces in both trains and timing was okay.Today it was my erm..bladder.that tortured me.Halfway back from kl sentral,nature was calling but not that there are any toilets like..anywhere!? so..tahan only lah until i reach telok gadong.I was literally shaking my legs like a lunatic and about to burst but miraculously i managed to make it back home in one piece.Gosh.bad experience really.

Anyway,ive already got reports and assignments lining up..Had a mini breakdown earlier.Yeah things are getting pretty stressful now..especially when i think of the SO many stuffs to take care of in the coming weeks...the tests,the assgmts,the workload..argh.I need strength.but i'll try to take it one step at a time..for tonite,i just wanna rest my mind abit and relax for a while..Tomorrow the real work begins(if procastination doesnt get the better of me-.-)
K lah ppl..will update more in future.Take care and have a good weekend!

-with love.

No comments: