Friday, January 11, 2008

In my history of KTM rides,today I..

1. Miss a train on purpose
2. Switched train TWICE to reach back telok gadong.
Reason being?
1.I reached KL sentral pretty early and no point of me reaching back home so early and wait for my mom so i purposely waited for the next train.fuuh.first time man =P HAHA.okok big deal =.= cant blame me.i find it pretty amazing since im always chasing after the train instead :P
2. The train i took got some prob or stg and it stopped at Klang station so i gotta come down and take the next train in which my mom was in.And i was waiting at the wrong platform initially-.- thank God that i realized i had to cross over the other side before the train came..


Hm.Just a thought..
Today as i was having lunch with some frens..I was told that once people start working,all their friends would be gone..erm ok.let me put it in a better way.As in,when we start to work in the future,we wont have time for the friends we have now..esp normal friends..the main friends u would have would be your colleagues.Or church friends whom u'll see regularly each week..and once u have a family,well..your friends is your family -.- Sigh.I was kinda sad to hear that..and a part of me cant reject that it is a fact that is how things will most probably be..i mean,its kinda true.Yet,another side of me refuses to accept that fact.
I dont know..Would I be like dat in the future? IF it were so,then i'd think i rather study as long as I can..I dont want my frens to only be those i work with or meet in church..but other friends I have now..i want that friendship to still last even when we're all grown up,when we all have our own jobs and family.Am I asking too much?
Some might say Im being naive.Some might say Im hoping for too much..But all I hope is for some things to remain the same despite the many things that'll change in our lives.
but no point worrying about the future right? sigh.I guess i'll just have to see it for myself in the years to come.But if i can choose, i'll choose for friendships that i have now to remain the same.or to be better.
May that day not come where people whom I can hug and laugh and go crazy with today become the people in the future whom I'll just smile and say "hi" and "bye" to.

3 comments:

aehknum said...

Friends are for eternity. Just like God's love for us. As long as we do our part in keeping the friendship close and neat. A little effort is needed for sure!

Just like how I'm still in touch with my friends from KINDY! And my primary school teachers all (we go out for drinks or makan together) as well as my secondary school teacher and friends. No doubt there are times when we need to take the extra mile but worth the effort right? =)

Be blessed.

Anne said...

yeap!True..thanks for the encouragement mun k =)

aehknum said...

Haha! No prob la.

Your friends (Hardos) all so happening! Always meet up, play, laugh, stay overs etc etc. So nice!