Sunday, January 13, 2008

looking forward.

Weehoo.Im loving my new blog skin. Its simple but it really makes things easier for me. Now there are comments available, post title, and thanks to the er..bar thingy on top, i can sign in to blogger or create a new post straightaway.

Haih.Gotta shift into my new place tonite..am kinda sad cos im really used to staying home nowdays.Will miss those times when i get to come back home to my own hall,tv,kitchen(lol) and bed everyday after college. But no choice lah.
Still,thank God for His provision...we managed to find a new place on the first week when uni resumed...fully furnished,with furnitures that are WAY better than the old unit and the rental only costs RM1000 in comparison to my previous RM1550 unit.And there is someone renting the master bedroom for RM460 as well so rental this time is like..much cheaper.Only thing is no air cond lah but..i can survive dat =p
Gonna be a busy week.Need to set up the internet,clean up the place when we get there..ah. I love uni life. Haha.who am i trying to kid =.=

But still,i think its time for me to start focusing on more important things.
Ps Ryan's message yesterday was a wake up call for me.Im a person who gets distracted easily.VERY easily.But like he said,
If we are focused, distractions will not be distractions for us.And at the end, the joy of achieving God's plan or purposes for us is far greater than anythg the world can give.
I wanna keep that in mind.I want to fix my eyes upon Jesus,the author and finisher of my faith. Im still trying,im still learning but like the saying goes,

A journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step.

Little by little everyday,little by little everyway.Till we reach that goal.

Have a blessed day.
:)

No comments: