Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ah..Had a great time with the haardos at pyramid today!!Wun and joe's sister joined us today and i finally got a look at pyramid's new wing.Got the chance to drive down to subang also cos the car was available today. Besides that..

I'm glad i got to do stg i thought of doing this week..that is. . . .


Having my very own FIRST starbucks drink! Mocha Praline Frappucino! HAHA.Okok...not that im a jakun from some hutan or stg..but..all this while ive never really felt the worth in paying nearly 15 bucks for a cup of coffee -.- But recently i thought to myself,hm.since its my er..'special' week =p ..i thought i'd give it at least a try some time..and today,i got a pleasant suprise. Was in the car and luke suddenly asked if we wanna get starbucks..turned out he had RM10 coupons..haha!So in the end,i only paid RM3 for this first starbucks of mine.hehehe.thanks luke!! and boy was i glad i chose not to buy the bubble tea earlier cos we were at taylors initially.oh and yes.Im a starbucks fan now.LOL.tho they say coffee bean is nicer.I shall try THAT some time soon :P

The rest had lunch later at Ichiban Ramen. wun said her meal tasted like cockroach HAHA





And..THIS is a pure example of SPA(Short People Abuse).Yeah yeah,ignore my constipated look..wat do u think,with kien seng's hand SQUASHING my head down -.- sean wasnt helpful either -.-
*music in d background* " and everyone was kungfu fighting~~"




"but one of them was just ballet dancing~~" *dont stunner me after this ks*





we love garfield.hahaah!

LOL.

Pro-bowler in action :P HAHA.

Gurls =)

Kavi and the scarf we all got her =) oh and erm,someone's shoe =p


After bowling


Ahh.I need to re-straighten my hair again asap.Looks terrible.haha.Anyway, it was a tiring but fun day for me.hehe.if only my hols are this fun everyday -.-
And was so suprised to get a call from chiew li this morning..thought she'll only be back at the end of nov but turned out she came back yday.hehe.glad to have ya back lili!lol.
Okay thats all for now folks.Take care and bonjour! =D

No comments: