Monday, November 19, 2007

So my reign as Queen of the Day is officially over as its past midnight.Haha.Well,i had a wonderful birthday this year thanks to wonderful friends God blessed me with =)


Had a lovely baskin robbins treat..


erm..ignore the kebodohan of this pic..just think of how nice the ice cream was til it made me do that expression =p


Went mid valley after church with wah,shee wuen and caleb..though it was only the 4 of us but we had a good time =) Makan-ed at kenny rogers..


We were all rebut-ing for the breastmeat in front of the waitress.in the end,wah and I asked the waitress to change ours for the breastmeat XD kill two birds with one stone.got wat we wanted and amused the waitress in the process lol.


I still dont know why kenny rogers muffins taste soo good-.-

Wah.csw.anne.


Dropped by pets wonderland..and we saw this SUPER CUTE puppy in a box..SO SO cute mannn..looks so so sad la the face.the whole time he(or she) was like this!hahaha!so cute!! Felt like bringing back those golden retriever and jack russell puppies i saw as well.When i have my own house next time i so wanna get those puppies.


Passed by the Hallmark shop while walking..and saw this enormous soft toy cow..

complete with a belly button. HAHA.

soo cute !hahaha!
LoL.

us girls..all wearing jeans skirt! didnt pakat okay.we so sehati-sejiwa that we wore the same thg on the same day.haha!=p

Anyway,a BIG thank you to each and everyone of you who remembered and wished me and showered me with dedications,lovely gifts and free icecream.haha!my heartfelt appreciation(ahem fy=P) for all of you who took the time and effort to celebrate this day for me ..thanks so much!you all know who you are =) and for those who forgot,tak ape la..a free starbucks will do HAHA XP

No comments: