Thursday, November 22, 2007

Haha.I should be sleeping now cos i wont be able to wake up at 3stg tmr like i usually do.Gonna party and sleepover at vi's house tmr with the hardos.woot. But im still not sleepy -.- anyway.was blog hopping..and came across ai vee's blog..found out i got tagged like a month ago.haha.oh well.since im bored(and awake) newayz..here goes =p

Layer 1: On The Outside
Name: li anne.
Birthdate: 18.11.88
Current status: bored.HAHA okok.single laa.lol
Eye Colour: Black -.-
Hair Colour: Black-.-


Layer 2: On The Inside
My Heritage: Malaysian
My Fear: hm.private stuff :P
My Weakness: think too much.
My Perfect Pizza: i donno..pizza aint a big deal for me

Layer 3: Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow
The First Thought Of Waking Up: er..wat time isit? haha
My Bed Time: nowdays..3,4 or 5ish
My Most Missed Memories: college times i suppose..

Layer 4: My Pick
Coke or Pepsi: pepsi.
Mcdonalds or Burger King: McD...
Single or Group Dates: no idea
Adidas or Nike: both pun boleh la.
Tea or Nestea: neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla =)
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino

Layer 5: DO YOU..
Smoke: haha.take a wild guess.
Take A Shower: no i live in a jungle -.-
Have A Crush: nope
Go To School: er yea?
Believe In Yourself: sometimes.
Think You're A Health Freak: Sometimes lol.

Layer 6: In The Past
Drink Alcohol: rarely
Gone To The Mall: as i said,i stay in a jungle.
Dyed Your Hair: no

Layer 7: Are You Hoping To..
Get Married: not anytime soon thats for sure haha.
Have Children: read previous answer.

Layer 8: In A Guy
Best Eye Colour: does it matter ? -.- as long not purple or red can d la.
Best Hair Colour: stg that fits him?
Short or Long Hair: short.haha.

Layer 9: What Were You Doing Just Now?
A Minute Ago: answering the previous 'layers' lol
An Hour Ago: watchin csi:ny
A Month Ago: most prob studying haha!
A Year ago: most probably prom-dress hunting

Layer 10:Loves and Hates
I love: travelling.tho i seldom have the chance to do it
I hide: my thoughts and feelings when i feel like it.

Layer 11 : Tag 5 people
anyone as bored(or sad haha) as me =p

No comments: