Wednesday, November 14, 2007

random

I still feel like changing my skin.haha.not that im ady bored of this okayy but..my current skin isnt exactly the perfect skin(though i doubt there's a perfect one-.-) Just that it was one of the best i cud find...but I'd prefer one that enables comments and titles and with a wider column for my posts.Hmm.Aint easy to find THE skin i want.Anyone wanna help me find? :P
Ahh.holidays are abit boring.Planned to go cheras psr mlm tmr but..tak jadi.so i'll just be droppin by chi liung's psr mlm to get some fruits.and pls dun picture me as an auntie going to psr mlm to get groceries -.- There's the nearest place i know where i can get my supply of guavas and fuji apples(which i practically cant(or wont) live without)And my mom doesnt go there,so since i have the car tmr i shall be independent =P
Am looking towards a more exciting holiday..other than sitting at home infront of 2 idiot boxes the whole day,sleeping at 3-4am and waking up at 1-2pm.
Looking fwd to haardo gathering on thurs!And the yet-to-be-planned genting trip-.- ,lagoon..and youth camp!
Alrite folks,time to get back to CSI
ahh..I love bitcomet...
when its fast.

No comments: