Saturday, November 17, 2007

Searching for recipes online are torture.Seriously. Yeap..thats what ive been doing for nearly the past 2 hours.Yes..me,teo li anne is planning to BAKE something.Hahaha!Not that i just thought of it suddenly..but I had the idea of doing so ady since before my hols began i think.But til now,i dont know where that sudden interest of baking came from..but i am just SO curious in trying out my baking skills HAHA.Oh and yea,recipe searching was torturing,not because i couldnt find any..but because of the mouth-watering pics i saw in like almost all the websites i visited.And im seriously hungry now.ARGH. too bad its like..2.45 am-.- Ok now its my time to torture u =P

I mentioned to jo abt my baking ideas and she suggested i tried making apple crumble.So i started my search with apple crumble and along came all the other mouth watering recipes..


Apple crumble.


Carrot Cake *drools*


Mocha choc cheesecake*drools again*



Triple Treat Ice Cream Terrine:
"Honeycomb, peppermint and cherry coconut ice creams are created using three types of chocolate bar and store-bought vanilla ice cream."


Toffee apple tart- http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/desserts/toffee_apple_tart


chocholate TIRAMISU.


Hazelnut twirl cheesecake..*help me*
from: http://www.cadbury.com.au/sites/cadbury/index.php?pageId=41


Oh and i came across this sumwhere..Fish Pie!Ahh!i wish i can cook like this-.-

So..which one should i test my baking skills on? :P HAhah.perhaps im abit too ambitious..i shud be starting with cupcakes or stg first rite but but..i dun care bahahaha.ok sorry,syoksendiri moment there. So..which which?haha!

No comments: