Friday, April 18, 2008

Ah Long Pte Ltd.

Caught this movie, Ah Long Pte Ltd at Aeon,bkt tinggi yesterday..This was one of the movies I planned to catch after wun and leonard told me it was veryy nice and funny.
After watching the movie, I couldnt agree more.


I sat at the the most front row.yes, the most most front, Row A. haha. but despite that,i really enjoyed the movie! okay,the movie is about Ah Longs(duh) whom Jack Neo,the director, tried to potray in a different light. He was trying to show in this movie that there are also considerate,kind Ah Longs. So basically,this movie shows Fann Wong trying to make better changes in her gangster group after she was appointed as the new leader and also other subplots. Mark Lee plays her 'ah kua' husband who also narrates the story as it unfolds..
This movie contains 5 different types of languages:hokkien,mandarin,cantonese,english and malay, plenty of rude name callings in chinese(lol), and plenty( i mean plenty) of laughs. The plot is normal lah but the main thing of this show is its humor. Because seriously,i laughed till I really cried -.- Dont know if this movie's still in the cinemas but if it is,its pretty worth watching (this coming from someone who DON'T fancy watching chinese shows in cinemas at all) and be prepared to have some good tummy and mouth exercise :D This movie is one of my fav Jack Neo's work to date, behind I Not Stupid. Oh,and for those who watched 'Just Follow Law' before, look out for one particular scene that will just make u LOL straightaway.I loved that scene lol.

Rating : 7/10

No comments: