Tuesday, April 29, 2008

taggy tag tag.

The holidays is sure a season of tags :P

Tagged by Matt:

The Rules

Link to your tagger and post these rules.List eight (8) random facts about yourself.Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

So, EIGHT (8) random facts about me;

Fact One: Back home,i sleep with the lights on. back in cheras(or anywhere else), i sleep with the lights off.

Fact Two: I'm both a loner and a people person. I like to be around people yes but i also have my moments where i prefer to be alone.

Fact Three: It really doesnt take much to make me smile, laugh or/and cry.

Fact Four: I tend to overanalyze/overthink alot of things.

Fact Five: I'm actually quite short tempered to be honest.I can get irritated/annoyed pretty easily at petty stuffs.hope to change by His grace.still stg i have to work on..

Fact Six: I don't fall for guys easily (and im straight okay.harhar.)

Fact Seven: I wanna join the amazing race someday :P

Fact Eight: quite ironically, I think im a hopeless romantic. for instance, i have a soft spot for romantic movies.

I tag:
1.ash
2.simon
3.jac
4. vi
5.joesern
6.wun
7. kelvin
8. kien seng

No comments: