Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh the shock..

OMGOSH. Michael Johns is out??!


I was stumped.totally. cos first of all, due to Idol gives Back, i thought they wont be eliminating anyone this week..which is what they did last year. And then between the bottom 3,i thought that most certainly either carly or syesha would be saying byebye. then ryan dropped the bomb and i was like "Whaatttt??!Serious ar?!" -.- My mom did mention that tonite's results was shocking from what she saw on msn earlier..but no way i expected this results. ahh. Of all people!Even my dad thought he would make it pretty far into the competition.
He was one of my Top 3 Favs..=( im pretty sure jac's gonna react like i did also when she finds out LOL. aihs.what a waste..he definitely has one of the better voices there. Anyway,hope he'll do some albums and do well in the industry.I would definitely download his songs =) (not that i buy CDs anyway :P)

On another note, idol gives back was good.nearly brought tears to my eyes but managed to tahan..aih.guess i better learn to count my blessings more and remember that there are millions out there who just needs extraordinary strength to get through life daily..ahh.
anyhow, Robin Williams' Ivan papalov was hilarious. Lol-ed the whole way. haha..
alright..ttil then :)

No comments: