Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yayy!

GOD IS GOOD!
omg im so excited at the moment. was happily chatting just now when wun suddenly broke the news that results was out. i was totally not expecting it to be out that early.anyway,i didnt wanna check straight away cos..i don't really know why.dono cos scared or just not ready to know yet or what-.- Anyway..when i finally checked i smiled like a big monkey! HAHA! I got an A and 2Bs..stats results aren't out yet..now i might sound crazy to sound like a happy,overexcited monkey over 2Bs but those Bs are really enough to make me happy. Metabolic biochem was a total nightmare during the whole semester and micro aint TOO much better(especially the finals..thanks dr.chan-.-) so 2Bs for those subs were DEFINITELY fine by me HAHA. not to mention ONE mark lesser for meta and i would have gotten a C+..it just makes me all the more relieved.and ALL glory and honor unto Him!! couldnt have been possible without my Lord by my side..who saw me thru it all.Especially the fact how crazily busy this semester was with all the stuffs going on...not to mention i really slacked quite alot..but nothing is impossible with God eh.haha.again and again He is faithful. Though im weak,He is strong :) PHEW. im glad.very glad. Thank You Lord for making it possible despite these giants that my brain struggled so hard to handle but Your grace saw me through,yet again. Blessed be Your name!

Ahh okay i gotta sleep soon. Will be away tmr til sat.Off to genting for CF's CPR..and when i get home,it marks the end of my holidays *cries* ah.okay nite nite peopleeee!! Have a great week ahead =)

2 comments:

aehknum said...

WOW!! CONGRATS!!

God is good all the time as long as you avail yourself for Him and allow Him to work through you. Well done, Anne! I'm proud of you!! =)

Anne said...

thanks mun k!Couldnt have done it without Him! =)